Saturday 19 April 2008

Some Bees, a Bunny and a Mouse




This first card uses a Penny Black stamp called Bees and Bunny. Coloured with Twinkling H2Os. The spotty paper is by Doodlebug, and the green is Bazzill embossed with the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder. The ovals are cut with Nestability dies. I used a pair of compasses to transfer and enlarge the curve of the plain oval onto the backing paper and card, which I then cut out with scissors. Finished with brads and ribbon.

On the second card I used the Spring Mousey stamp from Great Impressions. Also coloured with Twinkling H2Os, the tulip is 3d'd, but doesn't show well at the angle I took the photo. The circles are nestabilities, and the coloured card is Bazzill. The striped paper was a scrap which I think may be Doodlebug. Finished with knotted ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me only the cute mouse card shows up. It's adorable! Love the layout.
Hugs and smiles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...