Friday 18 April 2008

Storing Punches


Michelle has a post here where she shows her punch storage, and asks for photos of other people's storage - so here is mine - I even resisted the urge to tidy it up before I took the photo. It was ok when there was only one layer of punches, but now there are two, and in some places three layers, it is next to useless. Too much time spent rummaging, and not good for the punches either. I know what I would like to do, but haven't found or got around to looking harder for what I want, which is some kind of drawer system with shallow drawers where there would be enough height for one layer of punches. Bearing in mind that I am in the UK . . . . any suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that is exactly how mine looked before I organized them, lol. Hope you find the perfect system :)
Hugs,
Michelle Zindorf

joanne wardle said...

wow I love your flower tutorial, they look exavtly like the mulberry flowers you can buy.

Have you tried ikea for a storage solution. I'm sure I saw something like that there!

Sharon said...

Try a hanging shoe back. I have mine hanging on the back of the door with my punches in the pouches for the shoes.

Anonymous said...

I, too, have a hanging shoe rack. It is see through vinyl, hangs on the back of my door. All circle punches in one "shoe" holder, all flowers in another.....you get the picture?!?? It costs $5.00 at Target.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...