Wednesday 16 April 2008

A Couple of Stamped Cards

Thought I would put up a couple of stamped cards that show some of my first stamping efforts. Am very much a beginner with stamping and have a long way to go with colouring techniques - but having fun with it. I learned a lot when I attended a class (quite a while ago) by Stamping Caz at the Glitter Pot. It was a lot of fun - we had free range of a collection of new spring Penny Blacks, and Caz had picked out a lovely set of bright papers and cards to play with also. I had never done any painting of images before, and spent most of my class trying to absorb and practice that. So much so, that I had to assemble my cards at home. Anyway - here they are-

I have to credit Caz with the design of the cards, as they are ones that she had for us to use at the class.

The stamps are both Penny Black - Lazy Days, and Rainin' Daisies. Both coloured with a combination of Twinkling H2Os and water colour pencils. Any helpful suggestions you may have for me to improve my colouring technique would be appreciated.









4 comments:

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Joanne! I am sooooo happy you are blogging! I've missed you! Your cards are divine! Your #1 fan :)

lalalla said...

great coloring, lovely card! and great blog too:)

Anita Knits said...

Hi Joanne,
Your colouring is great, the cards are gorgeous.

Shall be back soon to check you out.
Anita

XxJULESxX said...

I just love your cards!!and your colouring looks ok to me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...