Sunday 11 January 2009

Cheating with Daffodils


I found this picture of a card I made quite some time ago - before my blogging days. As I haven't made any cards since Christmas, I thought I would put this up to show you. (Yes, I cheated yesterday as well!) It's from one of the Jane Gill classes I attended at the Glitter Pot, and it is her own way of making these little daffodils. We just used yellow and orange paper for the flowers, and green card for the leaves. The daffodil petals are made from a Leone Em New Ash Branch punch, and the trumpets are made using a heart punch - not sure what size it was now, may have been the regular size one here - top row on the right. The basket is a Leone Em Easter Basket punch. I know that the card is all Bazzill, but I'm sorry that I can't remember what the designer paper is.

post signature

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

how stunning are those daffs, gorgeous card joanne, i'm still in awe.

tracie at craftylicious xxx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is fabulous! Tutorial for making these available anywhere??? Very pretty! TFS

Anonymous said...

little daffodils card was just great thank you for shareing it with us all
i love to make cards and i love make crafts to
have a blessed nrew year in 2009

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, just love those flowers, great dimension!

Oma said...

Very pretty and the daffodils look so life like! Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

wow! wow ! wow! I love these what a beautiful card Tx

Sandra said...

love all your flower cards Joanne I would love to attend one of Jane Gills classes. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What an awesome card!!

Bon said...

This inspired me to sign up for a class at a Craftshop in Eastbourne that will be hosting on in March 2009. Thanks Joanne

Wellnifty said...

I love the daffs, beautiful

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...