Sunday 18 January 2009

Lavender Flowers Birthday Card


Ingredients:

Card/Paper: Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, White Stazon
Stamps: Sale-a-bration Polka Dot Punches, Sincere Salutations
Other: Acetate
Card Size: 13cm x 13cm (just over 5" x 5")

Method:

Stamped the flowers on the Lavender Lace and Certainly Celery card scraps with the same colours of ink, and then punched out using the 5 petal flower punch that matches them. Cut between each petal to the inner circle on the design before scoring down the centre of each. Stacked a lavender flower onto a celery one and finished with a flat backed pearl from the pretties kit.

The circles were cut using Nestabilities plain and classic scalloped circles. The greeting is stamped with Lavender Lace using Sincere Salutations. Stamped the Acetate card base with white Stazon and the same five petal flower stamp as used for the 3D flowers.

post signature

24 comments:

mitch1066 said...

simply stunning!!i'm loving the acrylic,i must get some.

Unknown said...

Absolutely Stunning - lovce it Jo

Thanks for sharing

Stephanie said...

This card is soooo pretty - love the use of the accetae xxx

anja said...

verty pretty tfs.gr, anja

Classroomfree said...

Oh so pretty and beautiful!

Ruth M said...

Lovely card Joanne and great colour combo, nice and fresh.

My deet tool is coming out regularly along with this 5 petal flower punch thanks to your inspiration - thank you!

Jak Heath said...

such a sweet card Joanne.

Jo said...

**Corrected Link**

As ever, I am loving your blog, come to mine and pick up an award I have for you!

kmr said...

Amazing! I love your work.
kmr

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Work

Sara said...

This is gorgeous. I'm going to have to get some stronger acetate so that I can have a go at this.

I've just nominated you for a Butterfly award so please stop by my blog for details. Sara xx

Elaine Stark said...

I love the colours in this card, they are so fresh.
I have an award for you on my blog so please drop by to collectit. Elaine

Helen Ding said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Am going to have to make this when my stamp set arrives!

SewSuzySew said...

Beautiful Flowers and I just love that Frame on Acetate!

Suze x

Judit V said...

Wow this card is so beautiful! Love the flowers!

Karen said...

Ooooo lovely as always. Your flowers amaze me. You've been tagged on my log, so have a lookie...

xx

magic boxes said...

This is gorgeous as are all of your cards. Love what you do with flowers!

Elaine (magic-boxes)

Zoe Tant said...

Joanne what a beauty! Love it!

Anonymous said...

joanne,
I come to your blog to seek inspiration and I wanted to thank you by giving you a blog award. Check out my blog!

-- dalis

Kate Lewis said...

Stunning stunning Jo! xx

Helen Pritchett said...

great card and great blog, nice to meet you today at stampin up
love helen

Amanda said...

Lovely card Joanne

Clair Matthews said...

Stunning card Jo!! xxx

XxJULESxX said...

oh!! so beautiful and love the colour!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...