Monday 12 October 2009

Poinsettia Cards from Class


These are the two cards from the morning session of Friday's punched flowers class. We started with this single flower card to warm up with. The flower is made using designer paper, and two sizes of birch leaf punch for the petals, with little yellow pearls in the centre.


The second card uses the same flower, but in a creamy pearlised paper for a different look, and has some maple leaf ivy with some simple little flowers to build up more of an arrangement.

I promised Candy yesterday, but my day hasn't gone as planned, so here I am at 11:30pm - typing on my laptop and keeping a coughing child company whilst she goes back to sleep. I'm hoping to get the candy photographed and put up tomorrow. Sorry about that!

post signature

12 comments:

Jenny Burnett said...

Lovely cards Joanne, I especially love the top one. I might just have to use that one as inspiration for some of my Christmas cards.
Jenny

Conniecrafter said...

so very pretty, just love the white flowers with the maple leaves behind!

Gosia said...

Your cards are so beautiful!!!
Thanks-you know .:)

Ludkasz said...

Beautiful cards:):):)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Absolutely beautiful! x

Mad Mary said...

These are both gorgeous Joanne, oh how i wish i could make cards like those.

Mary x

Kate Lewis said...

So beautiful Jo! K xx

helen said...

Hi,
I am not here for the blog candy. Just wanted to leave a comment. I really enjoyed your blog and your creations. And these two cards are lovely.
Thanks for sharing

Rachel said...

lovely cards!!:) Yaou are amazing!!:)

Sartassa said...

Hey I came across your place over Ruth's blog and I toally love the flowers you are doing, I am new to this carmaking thing and I am looking forward to seeing more

Doris said...

Very pretty cards!

Nadege said...

What beautiful flowers !
Your cards are stunning !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...