Monday 24 May 2010

Lilac Blossom


I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. I really don't know where the time has gone to. I do have quite a few cards to show you, and thought that I would kick off with this one, from the morning of my last class at my local craft shop.

I'm not sure how pleased the ladies were when I told them that they had about 160 of these tiny flowers to shape and stick on the card cones that we made! The punch used for both the leaves and flowers was the Leone Em Daphne and Lilac Combination. The flowers are punched from two slightly different shades of lilac paper, shaped and then the two shades randomly mixed when sticking the flowers to the card cones. The full instructions for making these flowers are in Leone Em's Floral Punch Craft V.



Hopefully the card that we did in the afternoon will be up tomorrow!

post signature

11 comments:

nelia said...

This is beautiful! I have been watching my lilacs, wondering how I could make a lilac with the little flower shapes I have, but was daunted by the number of little flowers I would need! Looks like it is well worth the effort. Nice work.

Velta said...

Oh how beautiful...Please let me know where I can find out how to make these gorgeous flowers...

Anonymous said...

Just stunning! I absolutely love this card! Thanks for sharing.

Jackie

Лань said...

bravo! super!

Karen W said...

Wow a lot of work but they are just beautiful!!

Gemma said...

Ooooo I love this so much! Lilac is a beautiful flower. I can smell them from here!
Gem
x

md said...

Bravoooooooooooooo superbe
md

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

WOWZERS!! Amazing amount of work!! Absolutely lovely!

Ludkasz said...

This is amazing:)

Gaby said...

Oh my gosh....what a wonderful card. It would take me days to put the lilacs together.

Absolutely stunning.

Conniecrafter said...

Stunning and Gorgeous, what a wonderful card to recieve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...